The End.

Posted by Asfer Sunday, October 23, 2011

Hello Readers,

This will be the final post for this blog. To conclude this blog, I'll give you some updates.

  • I have played Forsaken World and did not enjoy it. I fell in love with Project Empire not the generic MMO that exists today.
  • I have moved on to other MMOs (Guild Wars 2, Archeage)
  • For fun I read my previous posts and I sound like a retard! My writing style has improved significantly, and my thought process has also improved.
  • This blog continues to get views, therefore I will not delete it.
  • Finally, I may create another blog focusing on a different game and if I do I will use a different alias.
Forsaken World had a chance to be great instead, it is a game full of recycled ideas, empty promises and disappointment. This game made me lose hope with PWE and I don't think I will play any of their games in the future. Thank you for reading this and I wish you all the best in your gaming endeavors.

Sincerely,
Tim.

0 comments

Post a Comment