Who am I?

Posted by Asfer Tuesday, August 24, 2010

So with me not updating FWFans, I've (and I'm ashamed to say it) fallen behind of FW news. What's been happening on the Chinese servers? What have I missed? Please comment below, but on with the article.

"Forsaken World China's star closed beta (wtf is this? Open beta?) will open open soon, and you will have to fight for a beta key! Before you enter the world of Eyrda, have a long think about which class you are going to play as. We recommend to choose a class that best fits your characteristics, by doing this you will have a more enjoyable game experience.


Warrior


I am careful, considerate, and a good team member.

If you are a cautious, careful, team member then you might be interested in either a Stoneman or Warrior. These two are always trusted, and are great leaders. They're always calm but yet always manage to resolve almost all of their problems. 
 

  Bard


I am loving, selfless and willing to sacrifices.

If you are selfless, dedicated and fearless, then a Priest or Bard is probably your best choice! While not the best choice so solo play, in a party these two are invaluable. They may not have the most powerful attack skills but they do have have amazing buff and healing abilities. 


Dwarf


I am popular and the my "friends" just want a piece of my gold.

If you like to be with groups of people and like showing off then your best choice would be either a Mage or  a great yearning in the game to an enemy 10, unlimited group strange pleasure, though a good choice you Master or Marksman. They all have strong offensive skills.


Vampire

I am quiet, patient and the deadliest.
Are you the 'loner', or that quiet person with great achievements? Then the best choice for you is... Vampire or Assassin. Both have decent soloing skills and can level pretty easily.  Of course, if you don't want to solo all the time then just join a party and get questing!"

0 comments

Post a Comment