Code Surgery!

Posted by Asfer Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Since you guys wanted it, FWfans has a new look and feel and it comes with new features! Not much has changed except the website is more dark now, which I don't like but if YOU guys don't like it I would happily change it.

The updated FWfans blog also has a new sharing button, when you click on an article scroll down and you will see 5 buttons. One for Gmail, one to share on Blogger, twitter, Facebook, and Google Buzz.

The funny, interesting and awesome buttons are back, I will add a negative one because the world is like that (I sound emo, lol). I am trying to fix the text color. If you see any errors like one thing not working please let me know by emailing me or leaving a comment below.

And a quick welcome to uniscorn, a new follower!

See you soon!
Asfer.

0 comments

Post a Comment