New Beginnings

Posted by Asfer Saturday, February 06, 2010

Hello, my (blog) name is Asfer
and this is my Fansite.
I've always been an MMO wanderer drifting from one MMO to another. My recent MMO interest was Aion but it disappointed me because it had many flaws that could have been easily fixed. But, I've moved on and found Forsaken World. Many Perfect World Beijing games have been quite similar to each other in various ways, but FW is different. So I think everybody should be able to experience this wonderful game. On that note, I welcome you to Forsaken World Fans.

Yours Truly
Asfer

2 comments
  1. Vahrna Said,

    Asfer, best of luck for your blog =). I hope there will be many soon reading it and getting interested in Forsaken World. I myself have too been disappointed by Aion and hope that Forsaken World will become a great game that we can all play for months or even years. Cheers!

    Posted on Sunday, February 7, 2010 at 4:44:00 AM GMT+11

     
  2. Yes, I , too had High Hopes for Aion. I pre-purchased, and we sorely vexxed by what I has to contend with. NCSoft lost more than just a subscriber. They lost credibility. PWE, however, is the ONE game company that has never let me down.

    Posted on Sunday, February 7, 2010 at 3:15:00 PM GMT+11

     

Post a Comment