3 Wishes

Posted by Asfer Sunday, February 07, 2010

1. Voice-acting
ESO had voice-acting. PWE tried to maintain that Chinese so they made their voice-actors sound like people with blocked noses and a very heavy accent (no offence). So PWE heed my words if you're gonna employ voice actors employ more than 2-3.

2. Cinematic.
When I first saw the announcement of FW, I thought it looked like a great game but it must have very little lore. But when I read the lore I was impressed, so what better to tell the story than cinematics?

3.Removal of forums.(Now this may be a controversial one.)
 Why, you may ask. Because, all you see on the forums is begging, flaming, trolling, complaining and complaining about other people complaining. PWE if you're going to implement forums use it only for Tech Support and maybe for Beginners Guide.



1 Comment
  1. Vahrna Said,

    1.Voice-acting
    Agreed. If there is voice acting, I hope it's not of the annoying or monotone kind, but if voice-acting is well done, it could be a plus.

    2.Cinematic
    Agreed. I love to have a rich story going in the background, so cinematics would be great!

    3.Forums
    Agreed. I hope there won't be too much whining/flame wars/trolling going on and that they limit the forums to guides, technical support/bug reports.

    Posted on Sunday, February 7, 2010 at 8:47:00 PM GMT+11

     

Post a Comment